Agenda Design is for:
- Meeting facilitators, chairs or coordinators who are looking for fresh ideas, tools and techniques resulting in both innovative and productive meetings.
- Movers and shakers interested in building professional meeting skills to maximize group dynamics and adult learning.
- People sick and tired of unproductive, unclear and ho hum meetings.
What you are going to learn:
You’ll be working on an actual meeting plan (not just theory and scenarios here). We’ve blended information and practice related to planning, engagement and facilitation. You’ll design a meeting with impact and strengthen your “toolkit” of skills to apply to all your future meetings. You’ll have access to all course materials for 4 weeks.
Your access is 4 weeks. Its up to you how to integrate this learning into your busy schedule. Tackle all 3 modules in one sitting or spread them out over the month. We estimate that each module will take 2-4 hours depending on the experience you want to create and your interest in digging below the surface.
- Organized, self-guided process that will take you through exploration AND goal and action setting.
- Downloadable Worksheets
- Printables (fun and useful tools for goal setting and action planning)
- Video lesson
- Shareable quote collection
- Online reading resources
After you take this course, you will have an agenda, facilitation tips, new skills and a template that you can use for future meetings! This is not a “one off” type of learning experience.
Let’s do this!