Do Your Best Work is for:
- Action oriented and self-motivated community builders, coalition coordinators, social change champions.
- People who coordinate cross-sector community meetings and events to support children or youth or communities.
- People who give, give, give… yet know that their own professional growth is important, too.
The work of community builders, coalition coordinators and social change champions is endless. You do more with less, wear multiple hats, and there is rarely enough time to look internally at your own professional growth and development. Yet…it is YOU at your best that keeps momentum going, navigates the complexities of the work and builds the relationships that will make a difference.
This e-course offers you a FLEXIBLE way to fit in doses of professional self-development.
What you are going to learn:
You will find activities for exploration, reflection and action steps that fit into your timeline. You will have full access to all the materials for 4 weeks so that you can blitz through during a slow time, schedule learning in chunks or dive in and out as your time allows.
The training is self-directed. There are 3 “lessons” each with a several step process which includes learning something, worksheets to help apply the information to your own work/life, and lots of reflection. The training is designed to be flexible, with access to the materials for 4 weeks from your registration date. Our estimation is that with some meaningful thought given to the activities…each lesson will take no longer than a couple of hours. More if you dive deeply on your own and/or engage in any online interaction – and less time if you skim the surface and pull out key highlights only.
- Organized, self-guided process of exploration, reflection, goal setting and action
- Downloadable Worksheets
- Printables (fun and useful tools for goal setting and action planning)
- Video lesson
- Shareable quote collection
- Online reading resources
After you take this course, you will:
- Explore strengths & skills that ignite community building and focus leadership.
- Avoid the common professional pitfalls for community builders.
- Develop action steps that will set you up for maximized leadership.
We hope you’ll join us!