Tammy Rose Dewar
Hello, nice to meet you! With 25+ years as a coach, instructor and facilitator you can count on me to bring a range of experiences to the table that empower individuals, teams and organizations to understand and reach their aspirations. I have a passion for conversations and narratives that make a difference and help create positive change.
I’m in the “zone” when in the role of a question cultivator: curious about getting to the heart of the matter while co-creating strength filled purpose and direction. Personal reflection & growth coupled with relationship and trust building are the cornerstones of what I do. My training began in the Social Service field and has expanded to include Co-active Coaching certification via the Coaches Training Institute. I hold my PCC (Professional Certified Coach) status with the International Coaching Federation.
Want to know more? My interests and experiences might be just what you are looking for!
- Leadership, executive and team coaching and development
- Interpersonal communication and collaboration
- Creating a learning and coaching culture
- Change and transition
- Integrating inquiry and reflection into practices
- Activating diverse intelligences & strengths (social, emotional, conversational, collaborative)
- Personal and team wellness
To ask questions, learn more or share ideas in these areas contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.innercaravan.com
Recent work I’m proud of:
- Leadership Team, Vancouver Island Chapter of the International Coach Federation, 2016
- Instructor, Interpersonal Communications, North Island College
- Consultant on the “Making Change” process for Discover MDI, Human Early Learning Partnership
- Community Planning Virtual Summit, 2016, Ready To Raise